1488 Reviews Examined
In order to come up with the top reviews and comparisons of the best spermicide strips, we analyze a lot of user feedback. To create the list of the spermicide strips we have analyzed exactly 1488 reviews.
- Begins to dissolve instantly
- No hormonal side effects
- Kills sperm on contact
- Lasts for 3 hours
- pack of 2 (089330)
- Condom safe
- Silicone toy safe
- Clear and non-staining
- FDA Cleared
- Vaginal Contraceptive Film 28% nonoxynol for the prevention of pregnancy.
- The dissolving contraceptive you both cannot feel.
- It Contains the spermicide doctors recommend most.
- VCF is a translucent square of material containing the active ingredient Nonoxynol-9, a widely used highly efficient spermicide.
- VCF Vaginal Contraceptive Foam 0.60 oz (Pack of 2)
- ContraGel Green Contraceptive Gel 60ml
- ContraGel is the safe, effective and healthy contraceptive gel* for use with diaphragms, condoms and cervical caps. It is a vegan alternative to spermicide, in a large 60ml tube. It is the ideal gel for your body plus your diaphragm or cervical cap - natural and safe. Contragel Green is even compatible with YES Organic lubricants and French Letter vegan condoms.
- Contragel Green contains no synthetic or artificial ingredients and is completely chemical free!
- Contragel is a sperm barrier that does the same job as a spermicide without the harmful side effects!
- The #1 OB/GYN recommended brand of emergency contraception
- Easy to find in the family planning aisle of many retail stores—without a prescription or ID and with no age restriction
- Chosen by millions of women
- Emergency contraception that contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills—just at a higher dose
- It should not be used as regular birth control
- Active Ingredient: The Active Ingredient Is Levonorgestrel 1.5 Mg, Emergency Contraceptive. Compare to the Active Ingredient in Plan B One-Step.
- One Tablet, One Step: Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 Mg Is One Tablet With Levonorgestrel, a Hormone That Has Been Used in Many Birth Control Pills for Several Decades, Just a Higher Dose. Read Instructions, Warnings, and Enclosed Product Leaflet Before Use
- The Sooner You Take Emergency Contraception, the Better It Works. You Should Use Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 Mg Within 72 Hours (3 Days) After Unprotected Sex. Taken As Directed, It Can Significantly Decrease the Chance That You Will Get Pregnant.
- Backup: Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 Mg Is a Backup or Emergency Method of Birth Control You Can Use When: Your Regular Birth Control Was Used Incorrectly or Failed; You Did Not Use Any Birth Control Method. No Prescription Needed.
- Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 Mg Should Not Be Used As Regular Birth Control; Will Not Work if You Are Already Pregnant; Will Not Affect an Existing Pregnancy; Will Not Protect You From HIV Infection and Other Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- Between the ages of 19 and 30 and have a medium menstrual flow? Meet the Model 1. The Diva cup is to be kept in a cotton bag and away from perfumes or anything scented
- No more monthly spending on period products. Buy the DivaCup once, use for up to a year.
- Enjoy secure, comfortable, leak-free protection for up to 12 hours.
- No harsh chemicals, no single-use plastics. Look after your body and the planet. Boil your cup - before your first use, boil the DivaCup for 5 – 10 minutes
- Low maintenance. Simply remove, wash, and reuse.
These are the top spermicide strips. Please make sure to read our reviews before you buy spermicide strips.
Last update on 2020-05-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API