1584 Reviews Examined
In order to come up with the top reviews and comparisons of the best spermicide pills, we analyze a lot of user feedback. To create the list of the spermicide pills we have analyzed exactly 1584 reviews.
- 1 Pill per box; 3 boxes
- CONTAINS ACTIVE INGREDIENT emergency contraception medicine doctors recommend most, 1.5mg levonorgestrel, the same content as Plan B, Manufactured and distributed with FDA authorization.
- How to know if the My Way Worked: The only way to know for certain that the My Way pill has successfully prevented you from becoming pregnant is if your period begins at it’s expected time or within seven days of when you expected it to start. If your period is more than a week late, it may be possible that you are pregnant. If you suspect that this is the case, you can take a home pregnancy test to either rule out or confirm a pregnancy as well as follow up with your doctor.
- My Way can be taken at any time during your monthly cycle. It is meant to be used as emergency birth control if you have had sex without using any contraception or if you believe that birth control failure might have happened (such as your partner didn’t put on a condom correctly, you missed too many birth control pills, you miscalculated your fertile days, etc.).
- Emergency contraception that contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills—just at a higher dose. It should not be used as regular birth control because it’s not as effective. My Way should be taken within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure. That being said, you should try to use My Way as soon as possible because it is most effective the sooner you take it.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient is levonorgestrel 1.5 mg, emergency contraceptive. Compare to the active ingredient in Plan B One-Step.
- ONE TABLET, ONE STEP: Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg is one tablet with levonorgestrel, a hormone that has been used in many birth control pills for several decades, just a higher dose. Read instructions, warnings, and enclosed product leaflet before use.
- THE SOONER you take emergency contraception, the better it works. You should use Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex. Taken as directed, it can significantly decrease the chance that you will get pregnant.
- BACKUP: Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg is a backup or emergency method of birth control you can use when: your regular birth control was used incorrectly or failed; you did not use any birth control method. No prescription needed.
- Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg should not be used as regular birth control; will not work if you are already pregnant; will not affect an existing pregnancy; will not protect you from HIV infection and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- Levonorgestrel 1.5mg, 1 Tablet
- Emergency Contraceptive
- Reduces chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex
- One Tablet. One Step.
- The sooner you take it, the more effective it will be
- Take as soon as possible within 72 hours after unprotected sex
- THE BENEFITS OF SWC BIRTH CONTROL – Safe naked sex, Hormone free, No Spermicide No Chemicals No mood swings No pill No Side Effects and best of all No pregnancies
- HOW IS SWC DIFFERENT? – SWC Will immobilize the sperm in the vagina Immobilized sperm cannot make the journey to the Fallopian tubes, the only place where an egg can get fertilized. Without fertilization, it is impossible to get pregnant
- WHY CHOOSE SWC BIRTH CONTROL – Naked sex is still the best comfortable and most exciting! With SWC no diaphragm or condom is needed, so you can really enjoy safe vaginal love making.
- WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME TO APPLY SWC? – Apply immediately before your partner penetrates you. Apply SWC after foreplay is finished, before penetration.
- COST PER USE | IS SWC CHEAPER THEN OTHER BIRTH CONTROL? Yes! 1 container has 50 applications this is extremely inexpensive!
- The #1 OB/GYN recommended brand of emergency contraception
- Easy to find in the family planning aisle of many retail stores—without a prescription or ID and with no age restriction
- Chosen by millions of women
- Emergency contraception that contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills—just at a higher dose
- It should not be used as regular birth control
- Clean, hygienic administration of suppository medications
- Single use, Individually wrapped applicators
- First and only FDA cleared suppository applicator
- Proper positioning of suppositories eliminates the need for protective undergarments
- Suppositories not included
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg are used as a pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID) which compares to Advil active ingredient.
- PAIN RELIEVER/FEVER REDUCER (NSAID): If you have a fever or muscular aches, minor arthritis pain, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps or minor aches and pains from the common cold, then Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg can bring you some relief when taken as directed.
- NSAID: Basic Care Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that temporarily reduces fever and provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to: headache, muscular aches, backache, the common cold and menstrual cramps
- EFFECTIVE: Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg are used as a pain reliever and fever reducer (NSAID) for adults and children 12 years and over.
- PAIN MANAGEMENT: Exercise may help with pain as it releases endorphins, the body’s natural pain blocker. These coated tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to headache, minor pain of arthritis, and the common cold
These are the top spermicide pills. Please make sure to read our reviews before you buy spermicide pills.
Last update on 2020-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API