1751 Reviews Examined
In order to come up with the top reviews and comparisons of the best kimono pattern, we analyze a lot of user feedback. To create the list of the kimono pattern we have analyzed exactly 1751 reviews.
- Includes instructions for (4) pattern pieces along with a measurement guide.
- Simplicity sewing pattern for women can be made in sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL.
- Pattern includes draped kimono in short, or long with contrast bands, straight floor length kimono, and short kimono with or without trim.
- The multilingual instructions include English, Spanish, and French.
- Simplicity proudly manufactures patterns in the USA.
- Women's costume sewing pattern template includes (3) looks.
- Can be made to fit women's sizes 14, 16, 18, and 20.
- Sewing pattern is suitable for costume parties, cosplay, and Halloween.
- Fine fabrics, such as various silks and satins, are recommended.
- English and Spanish instructions are included within the packet.
- Martial arts style hakim pants and kimono / gi
- For anime costumes, cosplay, samurai costumes, martial arts practice
- All sizes in package XS-XL - unisex costume sizes
- Sewing pattern made in USA
- Includes instructions for (4) kimono style patterns
- Women's kimono patterns are for sizes A (XXS-XS-S-M-L-XL-XXL.)
- Kimono patterns can have different lengths and trim options like fringe, lace, ruffles or flounces.
- Get creative and use different fabrics to make a look that's unique and you love.
- Instructions written in English and Spanish.
- A (3 - 8/xs-xl)
- These mommy and me easy to sew kimonos allows you to create a unique look to match your mother and daughter
- Featuring a lace layout with gallon edge, fridge or pom pom trimmed or shorter view with flounce. American sewing guild for simplicity
- Simplicity pattern 8553 misses' kimonos
- Size XXS-XXL (4-26) Fits Bust 29 1/2" - 48" Waist 22" - 41 1/2" Hips 31 1/2" - 50"
- Paper pattern made in usa
- Easy to sew
- Description Coming Soon
- Size: ZZ (LRG-XLG-XXL)
- Includes pattern pieces and sewing instructions
- Made by Butterick Patterns
- Copyright 2014
- Printed in the USA
- Size: zz (lrg-xlg-xxl)
- Sewing rating: very easy
- For rectangle, hourglass, triangle and inverted triangle figures
- Copyright 2018
- Printed in the U.S.A
- Sized for men and women to 6 ft. tall. All sizes included in this one pattern.
- Our unlined informal kimono (yukata) can be worn in various lengths, as a dress, coat, or robe.
- Pattern includes instructions for shibori dyeing, sashiko embroidery, and for making an informal obi or sash.
These are the top kimono pattern. Please make sure to read our reviews before you buy kimono pattern.
Last update on 2020-03-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API