1764 Reviews Examined
In order to come up with the top reviews and comparisons of the best kama sutra incense, we analyze a lot of user feedback. To create the list of the kama sutra incense we have analyzed exactly 1764 reviews.
- This slow burning incense is made using the finest natural resins, honey, and aromatic wood powders
- One hour approx. slow burning
- Hand crafted in India using sustainable natural ingredients
- 100% Recyclable cardboard
- 25 grams per box. Includes 2 pack
- Quality incense from HEM, one of the leading incense makers in India.
- Box containing six 20 gram (around 20 sticks each) tubes of incense.
- 3 Boxes - Each of 20 Grams, Total 60 Grams (about 60 Sticks)
- Benefits:- Incense Sticks are attractive to the senses and are pleasing to the eyes and nose. Generally, Incense Sticks are used to enhance the scent of a room or Office or during Prayer, Religious Ceremony, meditation, and yoga practice.
- Quality Fragrance:- Helps reduce the negative and increase the positive aspects of all zodiac signs. The scent of the sticks fills the environment with positive energy to make your living space aromatic and pleasant. Free from harmful chemicals like Benzene and Toluene. Safe for mixing and rolling by plain hands.
- Direction For Use:- Fit the incense stick into an incense burner. Light tip of the coated end of the stick with a flame. Once tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame.
- Tips & Warning:- Always store your Incense Sticks in a cool dry place. If they pick up too much moisture they will not burn properly or poor quality incense. For fragrance purposes only. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Burn away from all flammable items and materials. Never leave burning incense unattended. Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface. Burn incense in an open or well-ventilated area only. Please retain this information for future reference
- Set of 12 Variety Incense Sticks by Satya.
- Each package has 15 gram
- You will receive the following ( NO SUBSTITUTION ) : Nag Champa, Sandalwood ( Green Tree Exclusive Version ), Patchouli ( Green Tree Exclusive Version ), Mystic Rose, Vanilla, Prana, Natural, French Lavender, Super Hit, Opium, Egyptian Jasmine, Champa
- Handrolled in India. The Preparation consists of formulation of masala mix using natural extracts in the form of dough concerning the ancient method and is rolled by hand on the bamboo sticks.
- All scents have a floral base.
- 1 Pack of 20 Sticks
- Incense Sticks
- 20 Sticks/Pack, 6 packs/Box
- Price Per Box-120 Sticks
Kama Sutra Incense:
These are the top kama sutra incense. Please make sure to read our reviews before you buy kama sutra incense.
Last update on 2020-05-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API